Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another Day To Remember


Today, after I bathe my seven-month old daughter, I made sure there's no box of pretzels or anything that she might reach and mess with. She's dressed, clean and there's no chocolate around, I placed her in her walker and off I go cleaning the bathroom. Few minutes and I'm finished, she's not crying as I can hear she's even humming happily. As I entered the room I saw her in the corner of her closet, her clothes messed around and she's waving a plastic bag to me with a smile.
What happened, it's as if somebody ransacked the room? I placed some of her small clothes in a plastic bag for me to sort out. She managed to reach it, I know I didn't close the bag which is really full but I can't figure out how she manage to get everything out and spin the clothes around, its a bit heavy for someone her size.
 

5 comments:

Mary Moss said...

Oh my! It sounds as if your beautiful daughter keeps you all on your toes!

I enjoyed reading about your "parenting adventures"!

Mrs. Thoughtskoto said...

She does, everyday has a surprise that surely will put a smile on your face.

Thanks. And thank you for visiting me her :-)

Paula said...

LOL, there's nothing a determined baby can't do--watch out, it just gets more exciting from here on out!
I wanted to let you know I am finally getting the Quest for Simplicity meme started. If you would loke to participate please stop by my blog. And if you have any ideas on how to make it better feedback would be very welcome.

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

so funny! She's adorable. It's amazing what those kiddos can get into when they're curious. Sounds like it's time to baby proof!

Anonymous said...

A ok. So meron pala Mrs Thoughtskoto :) You've got lovely child there.

Just dropping by. Have a nice day!