Sunday, March 29, 2009

Power Of Name

What's in a name?
My husband always ask me this. Whenever we go shopping, I always look for certain brand names. I always remind him though that there are brands worth looking for, brands that has established good impression to customer not because they are sooo expensive rather because of the unquestionable quality of goods they sell. Its better to spend more for an item that can stand wear and tear than buy that which is cheaper and gets worn easily. 

I wonder if it's the same when it comes to our names.  Does it also give an impression of who we are. As to what I know names have their own meanings. My name is an Irish name which means blind and beauty; my husbands name means a leader- which I can assure you true based on the things he's doing now and even before. Beacause I'm a little paranoid about the meaning of my name, I did make a careful research on names when I was pregnant to make sure my daughter will have a name with good meaning which is heaven's wisdom. 

Only today did I learn the names also has its power, and here are ours.


This is my daughter's name power:

Your Name's Power is Perception



Your name's power is that it helps you be perceptive.

Your name conveys both wholeness and wisdom.



People who meet you can't help but think you are enlightened.

You try to live your life with flexibility and insight.




My husband's:

Your Name's Power is Beauty



Your name's power is that it helps you be beautiful.

Your name conveys both a pleasant and kind attitude.



People who meet you can't help but think you are delightful.

You try to live your life with honesty and affection.




And mine:


Your Name's Power is Creativity



Your name's power is that it helps you be creative.

Your name conveys both purity and skill.



People who meet you can't help but think you are charming.

You try to live your life with people you trust, surrounded by nature.




1 comments:

Ken said...

Ang ganda naman ng meaning ng name ni Hevyn hehe... Thanks for the post. Eh, what about the meaning of Aldo? Lacoste? Chanel? hehehe