Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Broke My Helper


I know mom's will understand how it feels to lose one of the most important things in the house. This afternoon, I am very thankful that Heavenne is well behaved and sleeping soundly so I take the advantage of cleaning the entire house. As I was cleaning the other room, I noticed the vacuum cleaner isn't working well and I could still feel dusts on the carpet. I don't know what to do! My hero is still at work, and checking and repairing appliances isn't mine. Sometimes, I wonder why in our time, given all the comforts of life (cellphones, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, airconditioners, etc.), why does it feel difficult not to have one and we feel so helpless working without them? In old times, I believe women still manage to have a well organized homes without the comfort of appliances such as vacuum cleaner. sigh.

0 comments: