Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pink Is My Color, What's Yours?



Yes, it tells about the blog title. Pink is my color. And I decided to blog something about it as my preliminary entry.


Why pink. I don't know... I can't think of any title so I simply pick the colors I like. Pink is my favorite, and it goes well with purple. Maybe its part of being feminine. That's why most girls would pick pink as their favorite color, a pink dress, pink ribbon, pink flower, pink socks... and pink!


You wouldn't believe, I named a cat Pinky, and my daughter's pink toy Pink... household stuffs are mostly pink, and majority of the clothes I wear are pink.


Today we will be shopping for some more stuffs we needed in the house, and I hope pink color will be available.


I'm not a huge fan of Legally Blond or Barbie Doll but I admire them for picking the color pink. Its just so feminine, so neat looking. I'm glad I have a daughter that I can dress with pink!

0 comments: