Thursday, July 3, 2008

Easy Homemade Facial



For the last couple of weeks, I'd been quite busy in the house. So today, I decided to have some homemade facial for myself just to relieve those stress. I like homemade facials, they are economical and very natural. Here are some facial recipes I do.

Simply mix 3 tbsp milk and 2 tbsp honey in a cup and gently massage on your face and neck. You can also apply the excess mixture on your hands, arms and legs. Its a bit sticky so I advise you do it after taking a bath, for about 15-30 mins or longer and then rinse yourself with water.

If you have problems with oily skin, you can add some oatmeal and 1 tsp brown sugar to this mixture to make it look like paste. Pat it on your face and leave for 30 mins. Gently massage your face for 10 mins before you rinse it. Your final rinse should be cold water to close the pores of your skin.

To exfoliate, the mixture of honey, fresh milk and brown sugar will do it. Try this mixture specially if you have rough skin due to blackheads and whiteheads. Concentrate massaging on your nose area as the grains of sugar cleans it. Rinse it thoroughly with warm water and final rinse with ice cold water to close the pores.
And if you are feeling really stressed, and thinks this facial won't work on you, my DH has a better suggestion. Check it out here.

Have a stress free day!

0 comments: