Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Finally 3-Months


Yesterday my little angel reached three months! She's growing up too fast, and I always tell my husband how I wish she will remain a baby forever. But I know that is so unfair for her, and I cannot withhold to her that right. Right now, we are enjoying every moment with her, seeing her grow.
She is a very talkative baby now, and would always respond to us in her baby talk manner which we cannot understand but is very fascinating! Last night, she keeps on kicking, mumbling, and laughing till 3:00am today, I don't know what she is up to but she seems to be telling her story to me.



Very first picture right few minutes after delivery. She seems to be smilling isn't she?



...close up pic the following morning Apr. 16 11:25am


...and another pose, isn't that cute?



...another pose with dad, as he said "friendster pose"




...barely one month old


...first captured laugh


...my pretty princess posing a smile.

...I'm still sorting her pics and will update this post next time.



3 comments:

Petula said...

She is beautiful! So alert!

Mrs. Thoughtskoto said...

Thanks Petula. :-)

Ken said...

She is the love of our lives. And I thank the mother, that despite of the hardships, she is still doing her best to nourish our child and turn her as to who she is now. Love you hon!